Broadband in the Capital Region Meeting Recording Now Available
Recently, CDRPC hosted a meeting with ECC Technologies to discuss the NYS Broadband Assessment Project. This initiative will yield an in-depth data inventory like no other, in order to help identify and guide critical investments for the expansion of broadband infrastructure. It is critical that local governments and economic development agencies are aware of and engaged in this process to ensure this work is leveraged for local priorities and future grants for broadband expansion and service improvement.
You can learn more about the Broadband Assessment Project, test your internet speeds, or take the survey yourself on the project website here!
Jeffrey M. Brooks – ECC – Sr. Director Consulting – NYS Assessment Project Manager
Justin Zagorski – ECC – Marketing Manager – NYS Assessment Outreach Manager ECC Technologies is the Broadband focused firm currently completing a New York State Broadband Assessment on behalf of NYS DPS. For more than 20 years ECC Technologies has worked with a focus on community and regional access to broadband for residents and businesses. Learn and get feedback on:
- The New York statewide Broadband Assessment that will provide address level data that your community can use.
- How to participate and the importance for you and others to participate
- Updates on Broadband federal funding and programming
- Other benefits and data resulting from the NYS Program.
- How to best coordinate your local broadband implementation efforts with what is taking place at the federal, state, and regional levels.