CDRPC seeks an energetic and enthusiastic Planning Intern who will work primarily with program staff on a wide variety of tasks including general administration, communications, and program implementation. CDRPC program areas include regional analytics and data analysis, water quality, planning and zoning services, economic development, sustainability/clean energy, and human services.
• Assist tracking projects, deadlines, and deliverables
• Provide assistance researching, reviewing, writing, and editing reports, plans, and technical assistance materials (graphic design experience highly desired)
• Assist the staff in communications including developing content for web and social media
• Assemble and edit CDRPC’s digital communications and email newsletter
• Assist program staff on filing, record keeping, organization of program materials
• Maintain databases
• Assist with grant applications, reports, and vouchers
• Assist with GIS database development, mapping and analysis
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications, Adobe Suite, and WordPress
• Experience with GIS
• Excellent writing, verbal, and presentation skills
• Experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on complex projects with multiple deadlines
• Enrolled in an accredited master’s degree program in planning, public administration or a related field. Exceptional Undergraduate candidates with a compatible academic and work experience will also be considered.
$14 per hour
15-20 hours per week, flexible schedule. Internship is initially for June-August with potential continuation for additional semester(s).
Please submit a resume and cover letter by Friday, May 14, 2021 to amy.weinstock [at] cdrpc.org.
CDRPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer