CDC Guidance for Individuals, Businesses, and Communities
For more information on coronavirus, please visit: cdc.gov/COVID19.For current information and guidance regarding COVID-19, including guidance for Businesses and Employers, please visit the Center for Disease Control’s COVID-19 webpage at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Resources on this site include:
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan, Prepare and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019
SBA Guidance for Small Businesses Affected by COVID-19
Health and government officials are working together to maintain the safety, security, and health of the American people. Small businesses are encouraged to do their part to keep their employees, customers, and themselves healthy.
- Read a statement from Administrator Jovita Carranza about SBA’s plan to help the nation’s small businesses.
- Learn about the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program, which provides working capital loans to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue.
- Review guidance from the CDC on protecting employees and customers.
DOL Resources to help workers and employers prepare for COVID-19
The U.S. Department of Labor has resources to help workers and employers prepare for the COVID-19 virus (also known as novel coronavirus). Including:
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 – Developed in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to help employers respond in the event of coronavirus in the workplace.
- The Wage and Hour Division is providing information on common issues employers and workers face when responding to COVID-19,
- The Employment and Training Administration announced new guidance outlining state flexibilities in administering their unemployment insurance programs to assist Americans affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.