- This event has passed.
May 29, 2019
Thank you to our Speakers, Sponsors and Attendees!
This event provided an opportunity for local government professionals from across the board to sharpen their skills, obtain credits, learn about trends and regulations, meet the experts and find out about funding opportunities. We hope you found the event informative and engaging.
Click the links below for archived presentations from the event.
- Model Solar Law and Battery Energy Storage System Resources
- Clean Heating and Cooling
- Climate Smart Communities Grant Opportunities: Overview of the Climate Smart Communities Program Grants
Planning and Zoning Track
- Case Law Update
- Ethics for Public Officials
- What you need to know about the 2018 Amendments to the Statewide SEQR Regulations
- Is Your Community Ready for Agriculture?
- Updates to the NYS MS4 General Permit
- Infrastructure and the Grants Game
- Site Plan Review – Stormwater and Planning Boards
Do you have session topic ideas for our fall workshop ?
We’d love to hear them! drop us a line at email@example.com
Thank you again to our sponsors! Their support made it possible to keep the event affordable for our attendees.