Fall Local Government Workshop presented by CDRPC in partnership with the New York Planning Federation
The Fall Local Government Workshop presented by CDRPC in partnership with the New York Planning Federation will take place October 23rd at Hudson Valley Community College.
The 9am opening plenary will feature a Mock Planning Board Hearing.
Concurrent Sessions (all 1.5CM) feature four tracks with engaging sessions for planners, code enforcement officers, boards and clerks, stormwater managers and more.
Concurrent Session #1 (10:30am)
- Planning Case Law Update (1.5 CM Law)
- NYSDEC Mapper
- The Power of Aggregation: Group Residential Electricity Purchasing
- Planning for Active Transportation
Concurrent Session #2 (1pm)
- Ethics (1.5 CM Ethics)
- Stretch Energy Code and the New York Green Bank
- NYSDEC Drinking Water Source Water Protection Program
- “You lost now what…. How to Make Your Grant Fund-able!”
Concurrent Session #3 (3pm)
- State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA): Intent and Application
- Electric Vehicle Readiness in the Capital District
- MS4101 Clean Water Basics and all those Stormwater Permits – Where do YOU fit in?
- Smart Growth & Infill Development Considerations and Strategies
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Sponsorship is still available. Interested in underwriting this event? Fill out the sponsorship form here.