- This event has passed.
Fall Local Government Workshop presented by CDRPC in partnership with the New York Planning Federation
The Fall Local Government Workshop was presented by CDRPC in partnership with the New York Planning Federation. It took place on October 23rd at Hudson Valley Community College. More than 140 people were in attendance. Thank you to our sponsors and speakers for their support.
Archived PDF copies of the presentations can be accessed below.
Concurrent Session #1 (10:30am)
- Planning Case Law Update (1.5 CM Law)
- NYSDEC Mappers (Info Locator and Hudson Valley Natural Resource Mapper)
- The Power of Aggregation: Group Residential Electricity Purchasing
- Planning for Active Transportation
Concurrent Session #2 (1pm)
- Stretch Energy Code and the New York Green Bank
- NYSDEC Drinking Water Source Water Protection Program
- “You lost now what…. How to Make Your Grant Fund-able!”
Concurrent Session #3 (3pm)
- State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA): Intent and Application
- Smart Growth & Infill Development Considerations and Strategies and EV Technical Support & Funding Opportunities
- MS4101 Clean Water Basics and all those Stormwater Permits – Where do YOU fit in?
- Smart Growth & Infill Development Considerations and Strategies
Thank you again to all of our Sponsors!