Fall Local Government Workshop presented by CDRPC in partnership with the New York Planning Federation
The Fall Local Government Workshop presented by CDRPC in partnership with the New York Planning Federation will take place October 23rd at Hudson Valley Community College.
The 9am opening plenary will feature a Mock Planning Board Hearing.
Concurrent Sessions (all 1.5CM) feature four tracks with engaging sessions for planners, code enforcement officers, boards and clerks, stormwater managers and more.
Concurrent Session #1 (10:30am)
- Ethics (1.5 CM Ethics)
- NYSDEC Mapper
- Community Choice Aggregation
- Planning for Active Transportation*
Concurrent Session #2 (1pm)
- Planning Case Law Update (1.5 CM Law)
- Stretch Energy Code
- NYSDEC Drinking Water Source Water Protection Program
- “You lost now what…. How to Make Your Grant Fund-able!”
Concurrent Session #3 (3pm)
- Capital District EV Charging Station Plan Update and Current Opportunities for Installing EV Chargers
- MS4 101 (invited)*
- Session on Land Use (TBD)*
*if you select these options, please note these sessions are subject to change. You may simply change any session you select on the day of the event.
Thank you to our Sponsors!