Call for Applications: 2020 Culture of Health Prize
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) is now accepting applications for the 2020 RWJF Culture of Health Prize. The Culture of Health Prize is an annual award that recognizes communities working together to advance health, opportunity, and equity for all. Communities can submit for a chance to share their accomplishments with the nation, and up to 10 finalists will receive a $25,000 cash prize. The application deadline is November 4, 2019.
Applications will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Defining health in the broadest possible terms
- Committing to sustainable systems changes and policy oriented long-term solutions
- Creating conditions that give everyone a fair and just opportunity to reach their best possible health
- Harnessing the collective power of leaders, partners, and community members
- Securing and making the most of available resources
- Measuring and sharing progress and results
Submissions representing the work of a single organization will not be considered. With the exception of previous prize winners and 2019 finalists, all past applicants are eligible to reapply for 2020 (2019 finalists may reapply in 2021).
You can learn more on the American Planning Association’s website here.