Now Hiring: CDRPC Office Manager
The Capital District Regional Planning Commission (CDRPC) is hiring for a full time Office Manager/ Administrative Assistant. The Office Manager organizes and coordinates office administration assisting with human resources, bookkeeping, clerical and executive support roles.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats in our small office setting. Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must. In addition, the candidate must be able to handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks working independently or as part of a team. Experience with MS Office Suite is required. Experience with WordPress, Quickbooks and Adobe Acrobat a plus. The office manager must effectively interface with staff, board of directors and partners.
- Manage and prepare bi-monthly payroll for staff of 9 including part time employees
- Manage accounts receivable, accounts payable and billings for CDRPC and its non-profit subsidiaries
- Primary contact for all office benefits and human resources
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize office operations and procedures, including managing supplies and inventory
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Coordination and logistics for biannual training workshops
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Establish and monitor procedures for recordkeeping
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
Qualifications: The minimum qualifications for the position include: Associates Degree + two years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above, as determined by CDRPC.
Compensation: Low $40,000 to mid-$50,000 depending on education and experience.
CDRPC’s total compensation package includes generous leave benefits (11 holidays and paid vacation, sick and personal leave); a comprehensive health insurance program including health, prescription drug, dental and vision plans; membership in the NYS and Local Retirement System–a defined retirement plan and voluntary membership in the New York State Deferred Compensation Plan- 457(b) retirement plan.
CDRPC is an Equal Opportunity employer and follows Affirmative Action policies. Qualified women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject “Office Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, November 20, 2018.