The CDRPC Local Government Workshop will be held July 22, 2020
This event will provide an opportunity for local government professionals from across the board to sharpen their skills, obtain credits, learn about trends and regulations, meet the experts and find out about funding opportunities.
Watch this space for a link to the registration form.
Click the links below for archived presentations from our past workshop.
- Model Solar Law and Battery Energy Storage System Resources
- Clean Heating and Cooling
- Climate Smart Communities Grant Opportunities: Overview of the Climate Smart Communities Program Grants
Planning and Zoning Track
- Case Law Update
- Ethics for Public Officials
- What you need to know about the 2018 Amendments to the Statewide SEQR Regulations
- Is Your Community Ready for Agriculture?
- Updates to the NYS MS4 General Permit
- Infrastructure and the Grants Game
- Site Plan Review – Stormwater and Planning Boards
Do you have session topic ideas for our fall workshop ?
We’d love to hear them! drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again to our Fall 2019 sponsors! Their support made it possible to keep the event affordable for our attendees.